• Welcome to Brann Bataljonen Bergen. Please login or sign up.

hello

Started by otis, June 05, 2006, 15:32:44 PM

Go Down

otis

Hello!
I don't know where to open this topic..
I am a 18 years old guy  from Slovenia and this summer I will travel around scandinavia with my friend. I will also stop in Bergen probably at 24th-25th july.
It was last summer, when Brann played friendly match against Birmingham, and some Birmingham player injured Brann player for who this was the first match for your club (and the last one). And that difficult injured player was my compatriot Fabijan Cipot. In next days in slovenian sport newspaper "Ekipa" was lots of articles about that match, injury and of cours Brann supporters. There were also some yours photos.  :D  The author of the articles wrote nice things about you, so since then I really like your group and support your lub as I even can from such a distance  :wink:
So when we'll be in Bergen, it would be nice to meet some Brann supporter. So if someone wants to go to beer or two contact me on pm or MSN.
I am also a member of the biggest slovenian ultras group called "Green dragons", so we could also talk about fan scene around the world.
As you know Slovenia and Norway also played together in wolrd cup 2006 qualifications. (3-0 in Oslo and 2-3 in Slovenia). :D
Bye!

EvenSteven

Splinter87; you should be excluded from this forum....
Your kind of behaviour doesn't belong here....

And to Otis; Splinter's  ignorance is not representative for the general Brann-fan...

I hope

abe78

Otis you are most welcome!

Brann plays away the 26.07.  Lillestrøm - Brann. You should consider join our side of fanatic supporters in this great match between the number one and two in the leauge. Lillestrøm is a small place just outside of Oslo.

EDIT: This game might me moved due to UEFA-cup matches.

PS! What can you tell us about Janez Zavrl?
.og husk!

dudo

This game will be moved due to SK Branns entrance to the UEFA-cup, so I don't  think you should choose this one! ;-p

However, it you delay your departure till the 30th of July, we will play FK Fredrikstad at home.
And it's a moral to this story! Or at least it was supposed to be a moral, but since I'm dyslectic it is in fact - a marble!

onkel Nils

Can somone please deleate the shit that splinter87 have written.
It makes me feel a shame.

Otis: You are welcome to Bergen pride of Norway!
i er Vestlandets konger vi e Brann!

Snublefot

Quote from: "splinter87"Deleted

Splinter, u little piece of shit.. u aint worth growing on my butt..

to Otis:   I do hope you will enjoy your stay in Bergen. Its the best city in norway, and it has the most sexy girls=)

I do appreciate that you guys have noticed how our club handled the situation around Cipot, and I am sure that all of us wish Cipot the best of luck with his further career..

Have fun while u stay in Bergen, and please, join the buss to Lillestrøm.. Lillestrøm will get a hell of a beating.. (on the pitch that is:)

mahalo_nui

Quote from: "splinter87"

Splinter87: If you're going to insult someone, at least use a word that actually exists in the English language.
I don't know where you get off with this, but it's the most idiotic comment I have seen in a long time, and you are not worthy calling yourself a Brann-supporter. It's people like you that ruin everything for everyone else.
So I guess you don't like Zavrl either, then?

otis: Please feel free to come to Bergen and meet with the Brann-supporters. Cipot, and now Zavrl, are two players that has left a good impression on SK Brann and the city of Bergen.
If you want to meet some real supporters, that will welcome you like their own - unless you wear a Rosenborg- or VÃ¥lerenga-jersey ;) - just find your way to Fotballpuben in downtown Bergen. A great place to meet Brann-fans.
ahalo nui, Mjelde. Mahalo nui.

BrannFa(e)n

I would recommend you to visit Bergen either July 17th (This match will not get sold out anyhow) or July 30th. Here is the schedule: Click.

Eliteserien means the Norwegian "Premier League".
I think you know what UEFA cup means ;)
Treningskamp means training match, or something.

Since Brann just got the UEFA cup fair play-ticket Branns matches this summer hasn't been moved yet, so I would recommend you to stop by this forum and listen to what we have to say and tell you when we've got the updated schedule.

If you want help with f.ex. ordering tickets I also think we can help you.
rannfasiten

Snublefot

Quote from: "BrannFa(e)n"

Belive me, if he wants tickets, he will need the help to order=)

When its even hard for the supporters of brann to find the right place to buy the tickets, it will be like the living hell to Otis to buy them=)=) so BrannFa(e)n, You`ll better help him out=)

Lurkin

I heard that Fabjian is back on his feet. Nice for him.

We're also playing a friendly against Wigan in Bergen during the summer, if you're interested to see Brann versus a Premier League-opponent. :) Date, anyone?

And of course, you must taste our local beer, Hansa. ;)
Berømte Brann fra Bergen

BrannFa(e)n

Quote from: "Snublefot"
Quote from: "BrannFa(e)n"

Belive me, if he wants tickets, he will need the help to order=)

When its even hard for the supporters of brann to find the right place to buy the tickets, it will be like the living hell to Otis to buy them=)=) so BrannFa(e)n, You`ll better help him out=)

That would be no problem.
rannfasiten

nummer9

It seems that our friandly against Wigan 9. August might be cancelled if (when) Brann advances to the 2. round in the UEFA cup.

otis

Thank you for your hospitality.
So if  I understand right in 26th you play away match with Lillestrom, in the case Brann will not play in UEFA cup. How big are possibilitis for UEFA match? If Brann will have UEFA match that day probably I will not join the game - as some of you wrote the tickets will be sell out, but if there will be again match  with Lillestrom, it would be really cool to join your tour bus.
Tell me when some of this game wil be comfirmed.

I don't really know much about Janez Zavrl.  :wink:

C@Bøe_79

Quote from: "otis"Thank you for your hospitality.
So if  I understand right in 26th you play away match with Lillestrom, in the case Brann will not play in UEFA cup. How big are possibilitis for UEFA match? If Brann will have UEFA match that day probably I will not join the game - as some of you wrote the tickets will be sell out, but if there will be again match  with Lillestrom, it would be really cool to join your tour bus.

We are going to play UEFA-cup 27/7,either home or away.
If we are playing home, there will be no problems for you to get a ticket.
The Lillestrom match will must likely be played later this autumn.
Bergen og Hansa til eg dør!!!!!

Vær med og støtt tifo-gruppen med noen kroner, kontonummer 3628.52.72631

dudo

I would recommend you to attend to a match here in Bergen, and preferably not an UEFA-cup match. We're pretty proud of our audience here, and the game on 17th of July will most certainly be very fun for a neutral spectator as it is as close as we get to a derby here in Bergen.
And it's a moral to this story! Or at least it was supposed to be a moral, but since I'm dyslectic it is in fact - a marble!

krøvel vellevold

Quote from: "otis"Thank you for your hospitality.

Brann play in the UEFA Cup on the 27th of July, so the game in Lillestrøm is postponed. The home game in the UEFA Cup will not be a sold out game, because there are never more than some few thousand spectators on those games against these totally unknown teams from small countries like Estonia, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Luxembourg. And it's no experience anyway. I will suggest that you go to a league game at home. We usually draw about 15-16000 to our league games, and this year we struggle for the gold medals so it might be even more.
Legg ned hele klubben!

otis

Quote from: "dudo"I would recommend you to attend to a match here in Bergen, and preferably not an UEFA-cup match. We're pretty proud of our audience here, and the game on 17th of July will most certainly be very fun for a neutral spectator as it is as close as we get to a derby here in Bergen.

As I said me and my friend will be in Bergen around 24th-25th july. We can adapt just for a day or  two. So if Brann has home match 27th july, that's ok, we'll attend a match! But match 17th july  doesnt fit in our itinerary.
so see u in Bergen, bye

Go Up